DELIVER LOW LATENCY AND BROADCAST QUALITY CONTENT
Video CDN: Scale your OTT service for peak viewing with NEA-CDN
Build your own CDN to deliver low latency and broadcast-quality content, even during high viewing periods, with Anevia’s video CDN solution.
Anevia’s Content Delivery Network solution, NEA-CDN, enables you to build a CDN that reduces costs while scaling for peak viewing.
It does this by using advanced video-caching algorithms, such as content awareness, to improve caching efficiency and hit-ratio. Coupled with our chunk-sharing technology between live and Cloud DVR services, it also enhances content delivery performance and optimises network usage by up to 30%, saving you money.
NEA-CDN can also run on an elastic Cloud infrastructure that can match any viewing demand by temporarily scaling up during peak events. Alternatively, for managed mobile and IPTV networks, it can also use Multicast ABR technology so that high audience streams can be played back immediately by an unlimited number of viewers, simultaneously. For unmanaged networks, it can also use peer-to-peer acceleration to overcome network capacity limitations.
This means you deliver low latency, broadcast-quality content – cost-efficiently – and even during the highest peak periods. And you give your viewers a consistent Quality of Experience.
Benefits of NEA-CDN:
- Adjusts to your traffic flows – NEA-CDN is a highly scalable and elastic video CDN
- Supports any adaptive streaming format: HLS, Smooth streaming, DASH
- Saves network bandwidth, allowing enhanced request routing to the selected origin servers depending on content type
- Saves storage costs with more efficient caching dynamically applied on popular content
- Powers your marketing with business dashboards for audience measurements, asset popularity, and user behavior analysis
- Easy to manage with technical dashboards for capacity planning and infrastructure management
- Manages live peaks by supporting Multicast ABR and peer-to-peer technologies.