ADVANCED ORIGIN VIDEO SERVER FOR LIVE, TIMESHIFT, STARTOVER, CUTV AND nPVR
Reduce TCO, improve customer satisfaction and grow ARPU with NEA-DVR – Anevia’s Cloud DVR solution
Offer your viewers the possibility of unlimited recording on every screen, with Anevia’s Cloud DVR solution.
Being able to record live TV shows is a major consumer demand. So you need a Cloud DVR, which enables you to offer the possibility of unlimited recording to your viewers, on every screen. There’s no need to purchase a physical box, and delivery and repair costs become a thing of the past.
With Anevia’s Cloud DVR, NEA-DVR, you can increase customer satisfaction and ARPU, while reducing your operational costs. You can do this through our Infinite Buffer, which streamlines asset and storage management. We only keep content that viewers have recorded, so you optimize storage and gain up to four times more capacity.
Storage is an important part of any Cloud DVR solution. That’s why we designed a hyper-convergent storage system specifically for video, called EDS. EDS simplifies the integration between streaming and storage by embedding storage on servers, which cuts the number of physical rack units needed by two. EDS can be part of NEA-DVR, or if you prefer to work with an external NAS, we can do that too.
And since consumers aren’t restricted to the capacity of a physical DVR, you have the flexibility to adapt new pricing models to evolving recording needs, to improve customer satisfaction and ultimately, ARPU.
Benefits of NEA-DVR:
- Improve customer satisfaction and, ultimately, ARPU, by accessing EDS storage seamlessly
- Achieve broadcast quality through an optimised EDS providing high availability and improving ingest / playback performance
- Support individual EPG-based or instant-based recordings
- Multiply capacity by four with Infinite Buffer, which streamlines asset and storage management
- Encoder agnostic (EBP Cablelabs)
- Support both Private Copy and Shared Copy models