Anevia is a leading OTT and IPTV software provider of innovative multiscreen solutions for the delivery of live TV, streaming video, time-shifted TV and video on demand services. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of video compression, multiscreen IPTV head-ends, Cloud DVR and CDN solutions to enable viewers to enjoy a next-generation TV experience – anywhere, anytime and on any screen – including 4K UHD content. The solutions have been widely adopted by globally-renowned telecom and pay-TV operators, TV broadcasters and video service providers in hospitality, healthcare and corporate businesses.
Founded in 2003, Anevia has a track record of being first to market with advanced video technologies. The company is a member and active contributor to several TV, media and hospitality industry associations. Headquartered in France, with regional offices in the USA, Dubai and Singapore, Anevia is listed on the Paris Euronext Growth market.
The role of the presales engineer is to help the sales person to implement a technical and commercial approach to win projects and increase Anevia’s value in those projects.
Main missions will be:
- Responsible for answering RfPs, where presales engineer’s contribution is expected to be up to 80%. The pre-sales will also collect the input from the other departments of the company such as Product Management, Operations, Professional Services, and Logistics.
- Solution Design Description: based on directions from the sales person in terms of scope, pricing, and positioning, the presales engineer produces solution description documentation and prepares offers.
- Technical Qualification: The presales engineer is responsible for the technical qualification aspects of a project. He is also a good support to the sales in order to check the business qualification and the account winning strategy.
- Alternative customer interface – allows to get a parallel feedback channel (from technical teams) in addition to the sales channel.
- Interface/Proxy with PM and Engineering: in order to help addressing project inquiries and customer demand, the pre-sales is responsible for collecting and aggregating from Product Management and Engineering
- Dimensioning, BoQ, and budgetary engineering
- Technical support for customers (in presales mode)
- Organize, define, supervise, and conclude demo/trials/Proof of Concept.
- Contributes in customer meetings, where the presales engineer will be responsible for presenting the proposed solution, and demonstrate the value proposition of the proposal.
- Help in developing internal tools, templates, presentations, and documentations for the need of the pre-sales team.
- Prepare packaged solutions for typical deployment scenarios and the main eco-systems.
This position involves a lot of interaction with sales and the other presales engineers. There is a high degree of experience sharing, documentation exchange, and knowledge transfer to and from the colleagues. The presales engineer may work on many simultaneous projects and with more than one sales person. He is also expected to fulfill the gap between the documentation produced by Product Management and the material required to present our designed solutions.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experiences in customer facing activities, such as field support, product management, solution architect, and/or pre-sales.
- Multilingual, with fluency in English & Spanish.
- Recent experience in Over-The-Top/Multiscreen, Digital TV or CDN is a plus.
- Frequent travels expected (average once / twice a month).
- This position fits well to a very organized person who can accommodate different and changing priorities.
- Experience with project management is a valued plus.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good writing skills along with capacity to generate appealing and clear architecture drawings
- Experience working with either Telcos or Broadcasters.
Working at Anevia means working in a stimulating environment where transparency and team spirit are fundamental.
Anevia innovates every day to revolutionize the world of video.
Come boost your talents and your career in a company involved in the personal development of its employees.
See you soon !